Setting Up an Online Business to Avoid Common Costly Mistakes (Parramatta)
|When||17 September 2019 6:30pm - 8:30pm|
|Venue||UNE Future Campus Lecture Theatre, 232 Church Street Parramatta|
|Description||The retail landscape has changed markedly in the last decade, and the rise of sites like Amazon Australia continue to change the ecommerce space.
This two hour session will cover: what retailing now looks like, the key skills you need to succeed online, core steps to set up an ecommerce business, and tips how to be a success and not a flop!
– know common mistakes so you don't make them!
– learn tips to enhance your product descriptions and images
– maintaining customer experience without face to face
– how to get traffic to your ecommerce store
– assess whether an online store is for you
Register for this workshop
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/business-and-industry-in-nsw/events/view-all-events/setting-up-an-online-business-to-avoid-common-costly-mistakes-parramatta