Business Startup & Succession planning - Narrabri
||5 November 2019 8am - 12:30pm
||4 hours and 30 minutes
||Narrabri RSL Club, 7 Maitland Street, Narrabri NSW
||Starting a Business – Do you have a business idea to explore ? This workshop will help make your business dream a reality!
To start a business you need to have an exit plan. Does your business currently have a succession or exit plan in place?
Part A - Business Startup - 8am to 10am
dream a reality!
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- ‘The Startup Economy' - Where are things now.
- Game Changers - Opportunities in the region to grow your idea.
- Elevator Pitch - Learn how to pitch your idea to get the support you need.
- Everyone is a winner! - Get new business start-up support and advise.
- Pitch event - Pitch your idea. Your idea could be selected to connect in with a regional network of opportunity.
- Idea Validation - and much more
Part B - Succession Planning 10.30am to 12.30pm
Succession and Exit Planning
Does your business currently have a succession or exit plan in place?
Business Connect supports the orderly succession of ownership of existing businesses. Advisor can assist you develop a Succession or Exit plan, outlining what your business will look like once you leave.
Does your business currently have a succession plan in place?
workshop covers a range of topics including:
- Does your succession plan cover options for everyone who owns a stake in the business
- exit strategy options – sale, merge, management buyouts
- operations issues - a plan outlining what your business will look like once you leave
- financial considerations - do you know the market value of your business?
- legal needs/ requirements - legal documents that provides guidance on the terms of succession
Register for this workshop
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/business-and-industry-in-nsw/events/view-all-events/business-startup-and-succession-planning-narrabri