Winning business strategic matching event
Want to win more business in Western Sydney? This Strategic matching event is designed to maximise your exposure to potential buyers and to help you create new business connections.
- 16 November 2017 - 16 November 2017
- 8:30am - 2pm
- Address Details
- PARKROYAL Parramatta, 30 Phillip Street, Parramatta
Want to win more business in Western Sydney?
NSW Department of Industry, in partnership with Western Sydney Business Connection and Industry Capability Network, have come together to connect Western Sydney suppliers with some of the region’s largest buyers and major projects.
How it works?
The Strategic Matching Event is designed to maximise your exposure to potential buyers and to help you create new business connections by giving you the opportunity to have up to five, 20 minute meetings with buyers over the half day event.
Confirmed buyers for this event include:
- Campbelltown City Council
- Catholic Education, Diocese of Parramatta
- City of Parramatta Council
- John Holland
- Laing O'Rourke
- Lend Lease Construction & Engineering
- Lend Lease Property
- North Connex
- Transport for NSW
- Sydney Zoo
- Western Sydney University
- Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils Ltd (WSROC)
It is free to submit an Expression of Interest for this event.
A registration fee of $395+GST will only apply to matched sellers.
For more information and to submit an expression of interest visit Western Sydney Business Connection