Top ten tips for creative business seminar - Darlinghurst
This fast, fun and information-packed seminar covers all the basics for creative people who want to work for themselves.
- 15 November 2017 - 15 November 2017
- 6pm - 8:30pm
Ever wanted to turn your creative dream into a business reality? Are you already freelancing and want to know if you’re doing things properly? This fast, fun and information-packed seminar covers all the basics for creative people who want to work for themselves. It includes:
- Setting goals and planning your business journey
- Understanding and handling money matters
- The key to managing time better
- Introduction to creative tax and legal resources
- Marketing tips and juggling the realities of combining art and business.
What do I get?
All participants of this seminar also receive:
- Printed materials to help in class
- Lifetime access to a dedicated top ten tips dropbox folder full of additional resources and help
- Access to a dedicated webpage full of links and resources to help them get ahead in their creative business.
The seminar is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other.
Presented by Creative Plus Business.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for creative business owners.
Register for this workshop.