Starting a business - planning seminar - Albury
In this session you will learn how to develop a business and marketing plan for your new business venture.
- 23 November 2017 - 23 November 2017
- 1pm - 1:45pm
Developing a simple business and marketing plan including social media is a crucial part of mapping out your business and financial goals and how you are going to achieve them. In this session you will learn how to develop a business and marketing plan for your new business venture.
- Business and financial goals
- Customer groups and their requirements you will be targeting
- How to encourage customers to buy from you rather than your competitors
- Social media and promotional techniques on a limited budget
- 90 day rolling action plan,
- What to do on Monday morning?
Presented by Riverina Murray Business Enterprise Centre.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for business owners who intend to start a new business and are looking for improved market share and profit.
Register for this workshop.