||17 October 2018 1pm - 3pm
||NORTEC Training Rooms, 10 Endeavour Close, BALLINA NSW
||Taxation Essentials Workshop
Are you new to business, or thinking of starting a small business?
Give your business the best start!
Come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You'll learn about:
- business structures and their different rules, tax rates and obligations
- tax and non-tax business registrations
- allowable deductions, including motor vehicle deductions, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- record keeping principles
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you'll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
There is a dedicated Employer essentials free workshop so employer obligations are not covered in this event.
Register for this workshop
Page link: https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/business-and-industry-in-nsw/businessconnect/events/view-all-events/taxation-essentials