Ensuring your skills and those of your team are second to none is important in today’s competitive business environment.
It is also important to learn about the most effective ways to close any skills shortage gaps in your industry.
Find out more about the latest training and development opportunities:
- Centre for Workplace Leadership offers leadership courses
- Diversity in the workplace a resource for the full definition of this important role
- Women in Trades provides reports on women in NSW in trades and explores the pattern of women's employment in trade and technical jobs in Australia and specifically in NSW
- Investment in Women provides training to woman in non-traditional trades (up to $25K)
- North Sydney Institute Programs for Women committed to furthering access, participation and outcomes for women in vocational education and training
- Science 50:50 a program run by the University of NSW that aims to inspire Australian girls and young women to pursue degrees and careers in science and technology
- Skills and Training assists in developing your skills and the skills of your employees to help to keep your business competitive
- Smart and Skilled subsidised VET training in high demand industries
- TAFE NSW Courses offering over 1,200 courses, training people across all major industries in NSW and Australia
- Toolkit for employing women in male dominated industries
- Training Services NSW training advice and support for businesses and individuals
- Women in Trade Industry strategies to encourage women and girls to complete training in automotive, engineering, construction and electro-technology