Leadership and helping others
Become a champion for female entrepreneurship by connecting with like-minded women and establishing networks to build confidence and empower current and aspiring businesswomen.
Helping other business women will help you to strengthen your relationships.
To connect with peers and industry leaders in your field for professional development, leadership and broader networking, browse the links below:
- Boardlinks provides opportunities for women actively seeking leadership roles to be appointed to Australian Government
- Indigenous Women's Legal Program providing legal services that best meet the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
- NSW Boards and Committee Register and Board Vacancies
- Springboard is a Women’s Development Program, a four day workshop that enables participants to make positive decisions about their personal and work options and enhance their performance
- Women in NSW Report published annually since 2012, it examines gender equity against five key areas including health and wellbeing, education and learning, work and financial security, leadership, and safety and justice
- Women on Boards fact sheets to help women become board ready, access to government board vacancies
- Women's Legal Service NSW a community legal centre providing women across NSW with a range of free legal services.
For more information, contact Women In Biz