The department's publications are available below in PDF format.
You can also view our archived publications located in OpenGov.
- Evaluation of the Agricultural Education Program
- Evaluation of the Agricultural Resources Management Program
- Evaluation of the Aquaculture Program
- Evaluation of the Cap and Pipe the Bores Program
- Evaluation of the Coal Innovation NSW Program
- Evaluation of the Country Towns Water Supply and Sewerage Program
- Evaluation of the Crown Land Management Program
- Evaluation of the Crown Roads Disposal Program
- Evaluation of the GreenPower Program
- Evaluation of the Increase Market Access and Development Program
- Evaluation of the Mine and Petroleum Safety Program
- Evaluation of the Mine Environmental Sustainability Program
- Evaluation of the Small Biz Connect Program
- Addressing Climate Change - NSW Growth Industry Profile
- Creative Industries Growth Profile 2008
- NSW Asset Management Industry Profile
- NSW Biomedical Industry Profile
- NSW Business Services Industry Profile
- NSW Carbon Trading - Growth Industry Profile
- NSW Defence Industry Profile
- NSW Financial Services Industry Profile
- NSW Food Export Directory 2011-12
NSW food export companies, listed by product category and alphabetically.
- NSW ICT industry profile
ICT is a major element of the NSW services sector in its own right. It is equally important in supporting high growth industries in all areas of the economy.
- NSW Infrastructure & Construction Industry Profile
- NSW Mining & Resources Industry Profile
- NSW Professional Services Industry Profile
- NSW Retail Industry Profile
- NSW Scientific Research Profile
- Sydney - Digital Media Hotspot
NSW Digital Media industry profile
Profiling innovative NSW industry directories - The Australian Technology Showcase profile innovative NSW industries.
- The NSW Economy in 2020 - A Foresighting Study
- Business Opportunities in a Low Carbon Economy
- NSW Regional Innovation Strategy
- NSW Government Statement on Innovation
- NSW Creative Industry Insights
- NSW Creative Industry Economic Fundamentals
- Path to Innovation: Innovation in the NSW Freight Logistics Industry
- Four Key Supply Chains: Opportunities for Innovation
- Submission to the Review of the National Innovation System
- venturousaustralia: Building Strength in Innovation
Enter your email below to receive regular updates and all the latest news from NSW Department of Industry
- NSW Department of Industry Corporate Plan 2015-19
Setting the direction and focus for the next four years, driven by five strategic priorities
- Multicultural Plan - Progress Report 2015-16
Following the whole of government Multicultural Policies and Services Program (MPSP) Framework in October 2016, the department will prepare a multicultural plan incorporating the required focus areas and outcomes to ensure that the department contributes to the government’s multicultural agenda and meets its obligations under the Community Relations and Principles of Multiculturalism Act 2000 (the Act).
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2016 – 2017
Our department's Disability Inclusion Action Plan outlines practical steps the department will take to contribute to the NSW State Disability Action Plan which will enable people with a disability to fulfil their potential as equal citizens. We are committed to support the objects and principles of improving the lives of people with disability to reaffirm the state-wide focus on building a truly inclusive community.