Information for suppliers
The ABN for the NSW Department of Industry is 72 189 919 072.
Purchase order terms
Our general purchasing agreement terms apply to all orders for goods and or services placed by NSW Department of Industry.
Suppliers of goods and services to the NSW Department of Industry must provide a compliant invoice.
From 1 July 2016, the department requires suppliers to submit correctly rendered invoices in order to meet ATO and other government policies:
- If an invoice is submitted correctly, for goods received in good order and condition, or for services satisfactorily carried out, payment will be made within the agreed payment terms.
- Any invoice that does not comply with these requirements cannot be processed and will be rejected for payment.
View our guide to submitting a correctly rendered invoice.
For prompt payment, compliant tax invoices should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenders (current and issued) are now centralised on the NSW Government's eTendering website.
The department does not use sponsorship as a primary tool in conducting its core business but in exceptional circumstances we may consider entering into a sponsorship arrangement to leverage resources and directly progress priority initiatives. Read the sponsorship of the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Fraud and corruption prevention
NSW Department of Industry (the department) will not tolerate fraud or corrupt conduct by employees of the organisation or by any client or stakeholder. The department is committed to:
- Minimising the opportunities for fraud and corrupt conduct by employees, members of the public, contractors and clients.
- Detecting, investigating and disciplining/prosecuting fraud and corrupt conduct.
- Reporting fraud and corrupt conduct to ICAC and where appropriate to NSW Police.
- Taking a risk management approach to the identification and management.
For more information visit Preventing fraud and corruption