Ministers' overseas travel
Overseas travel is undertaken by Ministers to attract investment, trade and business opportunities to the state, to learn from the policies and processes of other governments, and to forge relationships with export markets.
Ministers to whom the Department of Industry is responsible have undertaken the following overseas travel during the current term of the NSW Government:
- Minister Blair's travel to Indonesia and UAE February 2018
- Minister Blair's travel to Singapore and Malaysia 2017
- Deputy Premier Barilaro's travel to Germany and the UK October 2017
- Minister Blair's travel to China and Hong Kong 2017
- NSW Special Envoy to India's travel 2017
- Minister Marshall's travel to China 2017
- Minister Blair's travel to New Zealand 2016
For information about other overseas travel undertaken by a Minister related to our department, visit the Department of Premier and Cabinet - Ministerial overseas travel web page.