NSW Trade & Investment
NSW Trade & Investment works to grow the economy and create jobs across NSW by:
- Supporting NSW businesses to export their products and services
- Attracting international investment, and
- Increasing our global competitiveness.
Our Executive Team:
- Susan Calvert, Executive Director +61 (0)2 9228 5195
- Peter Mackey, Director International Trade +61 (0)2 9228 3900
- Na-aim Abdie, Director International Network +61 (0)2 9228 3936
- Alison Airey, Director International Investments and Markets +61 (0)2 9228 3932
Our regional network:
Central Coast – Hunter Region
Sharon Foster, Ourimbah - +61 (0)2 4340 8703
Specialisation: Professional services, manufacturing
Central West Region
Robert Harrison, Orange - +61 (0)2 6766 1360
Specialisation: Food and beverage, Aviation, Textiles, Agribusiness, China
Illawarra & South East Region
Rory McAlester, Nowra - +61 (0)2 4428 9125
Specialisation: Mining equipment, technology and services, defence, food and beverage, Japan, agribusiness
New England – North West
Robert Harrison, Tamworth - +61 (0)2 6766 1360
Specialisation: Food and beverage, aviation, textiles, agribusiness, China
North Coast Region
Gabrielle Oriel, Port Macquarie - +61 (0) 2 6583 5647
Specialisation: Manufacturing, rail, dairy, marine, agribusiness, organics
Riverina - Murray Region
Wayne Murphy, Wagga Wagga - +61 (0)2 6921 6422
Specialisation: Agribusiness, wine, transport and logistics
Sydney - Metropolitan
Tania Panagoda, Sydney - +61 (0)2 9228 3917
Specialisation: Medical technology, advanced manufacturing, food and beverage, Middle East
- International trade works to create an export culture in NSW and support our businesses to export.
- StudyNSW works to grow the number of international students studying in NSW and to increase the student experience.
- International investments and markets co-ordinates the whole of government effort to attract international investors to NSW and to promote NSW strengths internationally.
- Our international network, located in China, Japan, USA, UK, Korea, India, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, work to provide market intelligence to our businesses and support connections being made between NSW and our priority international markets.