Let's talk tax: essentials for business, Chinese - Parramatta
Designed for Australian Chinese businesses and intenders.
- 25 October 2017 - 25 October 2017
- 12pm - 2pm
This workshop will be presented in Chinese.
Designed for Australian Chinese businesses and intenders. The workshop will answer the following questions:
- Why tax is important for businesses;
- Various types of business structures, to help you choose the right one for your business;
- How to work out your taxable income, including the deductions you can claim income tax rates and how they apply your reporting requirements;
- How to keep track of your business through good record keeping.
Presented by Community Migrant Resource Centre.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for Chinese business owners who intend to start a new business.
Register for this workshop.